Would you be passionate about setting the strategical direction for Data Governance and Master Data in BESTSELLER, as well as unlocking business value through execution of the strategy?
You will join the leadership team in the organisation Data & Analytics together with 3 highly dedicated managers and their teams. You will be the manager for a team of 7 specialists within master data management covering multiple domains. It is an ambitious team aiming for the next level in our data governance journey. You will cooperate closely with colleagues across the business as well as with BESTSELLER TECH.
As Manager for Master Data & Governance, you play a key role in reaching the department’s objective of enabling data driven growth by delivering high quality data to brands, markets and core functions across the BESTSELLER value chain. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Refine and execute BESTSELLER’s Data Governance and Master Data strategy successfully
- Drive change in how BESTSELLER exchanges data internally and with our external partners
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that the team and roadmap are aligned to business requirements
- Develop the Master Data & Governance organisation
- Be an inspirational leader developing talents
- Own the master data and governance projects that are run across BESTSELLER.
As a person, you are outgoing and positive and thrive in a role that involves building relationships, manage business partners and navigate at all levels of the organisation from management to specialist across the business. You have a business minded profile with the drive and passion to generate results. You are used to navigate in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with complex data structures. Furthermore, you have excellent collaboration and communication skills to communicate your specialized knowledge in a way that it becomes comprehensible to business partners across the organisation and at various levels. You work in a structured way that ensures your tasks are always solved with high standards and attention to detail.
- Professional experience with proactive data Governance and master data
- Understanding of IT- and data architecture to be able to communicate with IT Architects, Data Engineers and Master Data Specialists
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Location: Aarhus with occasional days in Brande - or Brande with occasional days in Aarhus
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Uffe Bjørn Aller on +45 30853272. Otherwise, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 14th of December 2022. We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the advertisement when we find the right candidate.
At BESTSELLER, we are more than 18,000 people in 38 different countries working for over 20 fashion brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT, NOISY MAY and Y.A.S. We are a family-owned company with a strong foundation and values to build on, empowering us to pursue the ideas we believe in to take BESTSELLER forward. We are committed to diversity and provide equal opportunities for everyone, irrespective of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity. We strive to create an empowering environment where people can thrive and develop. For more information, visit www.about.bestseller.com.