BEING AN IBT IN TECH BUSINESS & DEVELOPMENT
Are you a graduate with an interest in IT and business processes? Would you like to join an innovative organisation in a global fashion company where you will be focusing on the tech solutions for our entire value chain? Then the International Business Trainee Programme in IT Business & Technology Development might be the perfect match for you.
WHY THE IBT PROGRAMME? BESTSELLER’s International Business Trainee (IBT) Programme offers ambitious graduates from all over the world the chance to explore the core business areas of an international company and gain valuable working experience in one of nine specialist fields at our headquarters in Denmark and potentially at one of our global offices.
BEING AN IBT IN BESTSELLER TECH
You will be a part of a young hearted and flat organization with around 270 people, located in Denmark, Spain, and Rwanda. You will join one of our cross-functional SCRUM teams, consisting of highly skilled and professional colleagues. The teams are working from all our locations, so most of the communication is happening virtually. We have end-to-end responsibility for 12 products used by brands, functions, and worldwide markets across entire BESTSELLER. If you want to play a significant part in empowering our business, then you will have plenty of opportunities to do so through BESTSELLER TECH.
This year, we are looking for two IT Analysts and two Developers within BESTSELLER TECH:
- As an IT Analyst, you identify areas of improvement and potential benefits, design solutions based on your learnings, and assist your colleagues during implementation. You will formulate new ways for the business to optimise processes and improve their ways of working with respect to best use of the tech solution.
- As a Developer, you will either work backend or frontend developing viable and valuable products best fitted for our user’s needs. You will ensure clean and structured code of high quality. You are not afraid to speak up, and at workshops you will discuss the technical solutions that will build the future backend and frontend at BESTSELLER.
As an IT analyst, you have a natural interest in IT, business processes, organisations, and an ambition to understand the full value chain of our business. You impress with excellent analytical as well as strong interpersonal skills. You are proactive and not afraid to independently engage with stakeholders to collect requirements and process these into solution proposals. You work in a structured and determined manner, which helps you to understand broad and complex contexts and present it to others in a clear and simple manner.
As a Developer, you are by nature curious about technologies, and you write your stable code with good scalability. You work in a structured and determined manner, and you always strive to exceed expectations and meet deadlines with a focus on quality. You are object-oriented and organise your code in a logical structure to ensure optimal conditions for maintenance and reusability.
In both roles, you cultivate a culture of trust, openness, and honesty and see failure as an opportunity to learn.
- IT Business oriented, or IT related bachelor's or master's degree
- Preferably relevant IT related experience from e.g., a student job or an internship
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of and experience with the SCRUM framework would be advantage but not a requirement
- For analyst profiles: Basic understanding of IT tools
- For developer profiles the following skills or knowledge of the technologies are an advantage: Microservices, Java and Spring Boot, Kubernetes Rest and GraphQl endpoints, RDB like Oracle DB and/or Postgres Kafka, RabbitMq, and CI/CD CircleCi
To give us a chance to learn more about you as a person you will be asked to record a personal video of max. 2 minutes duration as a part of your application. You should use this video to show us more about who you are and tell us about your international experience. Please note that you cannot record this video beforehand as the recording module is integrated into our application system.
If you advance through the initial interview process, you will, as the last step of our assessment, be invited to join our online TryOut from 22-23 March 2023. Participation in the TryOut is required to be considered for the International Business Trainee Programme.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Check out our career website to learn more about the IBT Programme, the application process , and the terms of employment. Also, make sure to visit the trainees’ own blog where you can read about their experiences as an IBT at BESTSELLER. Also, make sure to follow BESTSELLER on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to stay updated on news and insights.
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than the 18th of January 2023. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Eva Holm Mikkelsen on +4599423415.
Click here to apply!