BEING AN IBT IN RETAIL MANAGEMENT
Do you want to kick-start your career in a global and visionary fashion company? And do you want to take part in shaping the future of retail? Then the International Business Trainee Programme in Retail Management might be the perfect match for you.
WHY THE IBT PROGRAMME?
BESTSELLER’s International Business Trainee (IBT) Programme offers ambitious graduates from all over the world the chance to explore the core business areas of an international fashion company and gain valuable working experience in one of nine specialist fields at our headquarters in Denmark and potentially at one of our global offices.
BEING AN IBT IN RETAIL BUSINESS CONTROLLING AT NAME IT
Do you have an interest in tactical and operational performance optimisation? Do you wish to be a part of a small, but dynamic and agile team in rapid development? Do you have an analytical mindset and are you motivated by seeing your own impact on the results? Then you might be the right person for us in NAME IT, Europe’s largest supplier within kid’s fashion. We have an ambitious expansion plan and wish to strengthen our competencies when it comes to optimising the details.
As a Retail Business Controller, you will:
- Be the main responsible for follow-up on the financial reporting regarding accuracy, optimisation, and benchmarks.
- You will break down our numbers to find potential areas of improvement and secure action points through dialogue with relevant stakeholders.
- Your daily tasks among other are financial forecasting, identifying opportunities, ensuring implementation of improvements, and various administrative assignments when opening our new stores.
- Developing follow-up tools and reports based on various data cubes are also some of your tasks.
We expect you to be good with numbers and have a relevant educational background. You want to work within finance but prefer being part of the actual business where you can see your own impact. As you will cooperate with numerous stakeholders in several departments across borders, solid cooperation- and communication skills are required.
- A relevant bachelor's or master’s degree from a university or business school
- Fluent in English - both spoken and written
- Working experience within retail, such as practical experience from a store, is an advantage
- Super user in Excel. Experience in XLCubed, Power BI is an advantage
- A business and analytical mindset
To give us a chance to learn more about you as a person you will be asked to record a personal video of max. 2 minutes duration as a part of your application. You should use this video to show us more about who you are and tell us about your international experience. Please note that you cannot record this video beforehand as the recording module is integrated into our application system.
If you advance through the initial interview process, you will, as the last step of our assessment, be invited to join our online TryOut from 22-23 March 2023. Participation in the TryOut is required to be considered for the International Business Trainee Programme.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Check out our career website to learn more about the IBT Programme, the application process , and the terms of employment. Also, make sure to visit the trainees’ own blog where you can read about their experiences as an IBT at BESTSELLER. Also, make sure to follow BESTSELLER on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to stay updated on news and insights.
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than the 18th of January 2023. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Emil Kristensen on +4530852848
Click here to apply!